Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Liv Fashion Doll - Katie

Liv Fashion Doll - Katie

  • Liv Dolls come with a detailed outfit, a long wig and a short wig. They are posable and have 'real' eyes.
  • Fully articulated body (14 pts.) allows mutliple poses.
  • Can stand alone
  • Every doll comes with a unique code that allows girls to enter the Liv world online.
  • Doll comes with detailed outfit, a long wig and a short wig
.../ Liv Fashion Doll - Katie / girl website

HOT DISCOUNT!!!
Liv Fashion Doll - Katie
girl website for BEST SHOPPING PRICES & REVIEW FOR DEALS !!!...


Product Brand :
Liv | Model : 6013197

IMAGE OF Liv Fashion Doll - Katie

Liv Fashion Doll - Katie
Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Liv Fashion Doll - Katie

See All Of Product Brand : Liv
Liv Fashion Doll - Katie

Liv Fashion Doll - Katie
girl website
Guests who viewed this item also viewed......


Liv Fashion Doll - Katie

Liv Fashion Doll - Katie
girl website for ALL BUY BEST BEST SELLER!!!


Liv Fashion Doll - Katie
girl website

Special for Best Deals Shopping


Customer Review :

A up-scale barbie doll. : Liv Fashion Doll - Katie


I am reviewing this doll as an adult doll collector and an aunt to two girls ages 4-9. This is a very well made play doll. I love her changeable wigs and her trendy clothes. It is really easy to change the wigs and I think the whole concept is brilliant. I was always cutting the hair off my dolls and with this gal, kids can do that and then start over with just a 4.99 replacement wig.
It is best to be able to go to a store and hand pick these dolls because some of the eyes are set better than others. Most of the "Katie" dolls look good, but I saw a few "Sophie" dolls that had poorly placed eyes and looked a bit scary.
These dolls are very well jointed and fun to set up in different poses. I have never seen a play doll with a double knee joint before and I think girls love the new positions that this joint allows. I would say that these dolls are better suited to slightly older girls, maybe 6-10 year olds.
The web site seems silly, but I honestly don't think a doll should need a web site to be lots of fun. I see these Liv girls offering a lot of independent play possibilities because of their innocent yet pretty faces and their neat personalities.
While I would never buy some of the other brand dolls for my family because of their heavy make-up and questionable clothes, I happily purchase the Liv dolls for family and friends because I think they strike a nice balance of being cool while not being offensive or too adult. Not only that, they have a certain appeal even to me, an adult with a lot of really expensive artist dolls. I am anxious for even more clothing and wig choices.
A great choice for that little girl in your life. Just don't play up the website.

girlwebsitecheap.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
dell inspiron 1750 Best on blue ray Cheap Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment